Over the years Broker of Record Captain Wayne Johnson and his sales staff have listed and sold many different models of boats all over the world. These vessels ranged from; power and sail multihulls, motor yachts, express cruisers, sedan bridges, fishing vessels, live-aboards, trawlers, as well as sport fishing vessels. I will assure that ACYS will professionally represent you and your vessel, as we have done with our present and past clients.
- When you list your vessel with ACYS, you will receive the expertise of an experienced, knowledgeable, ethical and dedicated staff of licensed and bonded salesmen.
- Access to an MLS (Multiple Listing Service), we can compare your vessel to others like-in-kind currently on the market and what has sold in the recent past. This allows us to find the value-added features of your vessel and to market your vessel accordingly.
- We treat each listing as we would our own personal vessel. That means familiarizing ourselves with every aspect of your vessel inside and out. We want to be able to answer all questions of a prospective buyer or co-broker and speak intelligently about your vessel.
- Our reputation is listing clean, quality boats and yachts. We will advise you as to how to increase the marketability of your vessel.
- It is our job to get you the most money possible for your vessel. We pride ourselves in our negotiating skills.
- We facilitate the sales process with; qualifying potential buyers, arranging showings, and negotiating the final purchase price on your behalf. We will be present during the pre-purchase survey, sea-trail, and complete all closing documents for the buyers and sellers.
- We assist the clients with financing and insurance programs, if necessary.
- We are very experienced facilitating short sales or preforclosure sales; we will work with your current lender or attorney to get your vessel sold.